The Berenstain Bears' Holiday Cookbook: Cub-Friendly Cooking with an Adult (Hardcover)
Invite your kiddos into the kitchen and create new seasonal traditions by cooking together. Children of all ages will enjoy the 40 easy-to-follow recipes for Valentine's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, fall holidays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas in The Berenstain Bears' Holiday Cookbook.
Each section has a Scripture, meaningful excerpt from a beloved Berenstain Bear story, and several holiday-themed recipes perfect for children ages 4 to 8. Inside this kid-friendly cookbook, you'll find these recipes and many more:
- Valentine's Day--Pink Party Popcorn, Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese, and Lovey-Dovey Banana Bread
- Easter--Carrot Chips, Honey Bear's Favorite Mashed Potatoes, and Krispie Easter Eggs
- Fourth of July--Stars and Stripes Bites, Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade, and Bear Country Pot of Beans
- Fall Festivities--Tricks and Treats Trail Mix, Candy Corn Punch, and Creepy Crawly Pasta Salad
- Thanksgiving--Mama Bear's Turkey and Veggie Soup, Cornbread and Honey Butter, and Grizzly Gran's Famous Pumpkin Pie
- Christmas--Holiday Pinwheels, Cozy Hot Cocoa, and Bear's Christmas Cut-Out Cookies
Children will look forward to making these yummy treats and meals every year. Kids will love the colorful pictures and easy-to-use measurement conversion chart.
The Berenstain Bears' Holiday Cookbook is an addition to The Living Lights(TM) series
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- This Berenstain Bears series of books continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain
- Is part of one of the bestselling children's book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date