Going to Law School: Everything You Need to Know to Choose and Pursue a Degree in Law (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Is a career in law right for you? Thinking of attending law school? Where should you apply? The verdict is in: This comprehensive guide has the answers to all your questions. Written from the perspectives of a veteran lawyer and a recent law school graduate, this guide covers every aspect of preparing for and pursuing a career in law. Going to Law School? takes you through the entire process--from what you need to do before applying to what you can expect during law school to what career paths you can follow after graduation. You'll find:
* Straight facts on the application and admissions process
* Tips on studying for and taking the LSAT
* Advice on determining which law school is right for you
* An insider's look at how law schools operate
* A thorough survey of career options.
About the Author
HARRY CASTLEMAN, a practicing lawyer, is Senior Business Counsel at Gaffin & Krattenmaker, P.C., in Boston. A graduate of Boston University Law School, he is the coauthor of eight books.
CHRISTOPHER NIEWOEHNER is a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School.